Elfes' Favourite
Sign in / sign up before proceed to get the best service in here!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elfes' Favourite
Sign in / sign up before proceed to get the best service in here!!
Elfes' Favourite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Leeteuk In A Relationship? “No Comments” Towards Question by “Talk Asia”

Go down

Super Junior Leeteuk In A Relationship? “No Comments” Towards Question by “Talk Asia” Empty Super Junior Leeteuk In A Relationship? “No Comments” Towards Question by “Talk Asia”

Post by LuRVeHeeChul Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Super Junior Leeteuk replied with ‘no comment’ to dating-related questions, arousing curiosity.

On the recent recording on CNN ‘Talk Asia’, when MC Anna (Coren) asked the question whether “are you currently dating?”, Leeteuk replied with “no comment”. Later on, when the MC commented that “It’s exactly that(, isn’t it?)”, Leeteuk merely flashed a wry smile.

When asked the question “after gaining popularity, don’t you feel a huge pressure being placed on your private life, and that it’s difficult to date?”, Leeteuk said that “Since I’m a celebrity, I thought that my private life would be controlled, but it’s not. If I said that I like someone, the management company would give their blessings and also support me.”

In addition, Leeteuk also revealed the reasons behind Super Junior’s strategy of having 4 subgroups and also why they have received loved from the whole world even if there was a language barrier, the ways they would communicate with overseas fans, their desire to become a group that could contribute to the society, and more.

You can catch “Asia Talk” on QTV at 12 midnight on the 22nd (of December) and 9am on the 24th.

Source: Newsen
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Thanks to in00022 @ sj-world.net for the heads up!
Please take out with full and proper credits. Do not hotlink images.
LuRVeHeeChul
LuRVeHeeChul

Member Biased : Hee Chul
Humor : Internet Addicted

https://13flowerboys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum